VIRTUAL CLASS 12/21: Tahoe Vista ~ FEED CALIFORNIA FOOD BANK FUNDRAISER
December 21st, 12-2pm
VIRTUAL PAINTING CLASS! Feed California FOOD BANK FUNDRAISER!
Only $20 for this online FUNDRAISER class! ALL proceeds will be split between the Sacramento Food Bank and Good Harvest Food Bank of Santa Cruz...we take nothing! It's been a tough year, help us to give to those in need. Your purchase comes with a supply list which you can purchase straight from our supplier or use your own supplies!
If you would like to bypass the class and donate directly to either cause, simply click on the links below.
Paint the Tahoe Vista painting ONLINE at your HOME with Kimberly Godinho who is the creator of The Painted Cork and its painting classes!
All registered guests will have access to the zoom link for up to 10 days! So if you miss the class or if you can't make the class date or time, have no fear! We will send you a link to the recorded zoom class!
Here's how it's done:
- Register for this class to be put onto our guest list
- Order your supplies directly from our supplier or buy from your local art store. Make sure you have time for the delivery!
- We will email you the "ZOOM ONLINE LINK". You may register for Zoom at any time before the event. It's FREE!
- On the day of the class, get your supplies out and ready a half-hour before class start time.
- Set up your painting area on a covered table on linoleum or tile floor and wear an apron or smock. Acrylic paint will stain!
- Access the Zoom Room on an Ipad, desktop, laptop, or smart TV as early as a half-hour before the class.
- Feel free to keep your video and audio "on" for a social experience OR turn them "off" to enjoy the experience quietly and unseen
- Prepare your choice of beverage and snacks, put on some music if you like and we will start painting at 12 pm!
- Cobalt Blue
- 14 x 18 stretched canvas OR wood panel surface (bigger or smaller...paper works too!)
- 1" Flat Wash
- Round #1
- Round #8
LET'S PAINT AT HOME!
|Event Date||12-21-2020 12:00 pm|
|Event End Date||12-21-2020 2:00 pm|